Gimenez Mendez produces the only rose from Malbec grapes in Uruguay. Grown on high elevation vineyards, the grapes create a rose that is electric in colour - a vibrant, deep, sunset-pink hue. Intense aromas of soft cherries, strawberries, vanilla and cream precede a full and weighty palate with nice acidity. Dry yet soft and cool, it shows remarkable persistence in the mouth. Good for pairing with a wide range of dishes such as pasta, salads and fish.
Gimenez Mendez was founded in southern Uruguay in 1991 by a husband and wife team who continue overseeing production to this day. They have become one of the country's top prodcers with their Tannat continuing to 'wow' and win multiple international awards every year. Their high altitude vineyards and excellent expertise bring the best out of their traditional grapes (Malbec, Tannat), and a unique 'Gimenez' quality to their other wines.
Intense aromas of soft cherries, strawberries, vanilla and cream precede a full and weighty palate with nice acidity. Dry yet soft and cool, it shows remarkable persistence in the mouth.
|World Type:||New World|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Gimenez Mendez Malbec Rose: