Gimenez Mendez LYM Tannat
This product is sold out
Ururguay's Ginemez Mendez have created this exceptional Tannat wine, assembled from two cuvees made by two brothers, Luis in the Las Brujas region and Mauro in the Montevideo region. Each cuvee is fermented and matured in French Oak for 12 months before blending to perfection.
The result is a very dark coloured wine with a rich chocolate and plum core. The palate shows impressive depth with smooth tannins and good length on the finish. Try with beef, roast lamb, rich stews and casseroles, or aged and smoked cheeses.
Gimenez Mendez is an established family winery with 100 hectares of vines in Las Brujas, Montevido, Los Cerrillos and Canelon, all in southern Uruguay. They produce fine wines with a commitment to quality and excellence, emphasising balance and finesse.
The result is a very dark coloured wine with a rich chocolate and plum core. The palate shows impressive depth with smooth tannins and good length on the finish.
|World Type:||New World|
|Food Match:||Stew/Casserole|Beef|Lamb|Mature Cheese|Smoked Cheese|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket