Garage Wine Co Phoenix White Pais
A unique white Pais (blanco de tinto) with a smattering of Carignan from Garage Wine Co., Chile, where these red grapes are used to create a beautifully complex white wine. The single ferment series contains grapes from more than one vineyard fermented together in one tank and this particular wine takes from 2 small parcels of Pais and Carignan (respectively from their Truquilemu and Purapel vineyards in Maule Valley). The Pais starts fermenting and is left outside overnight. A week later the juice from whole stem pressed Carignan grapes is poured on top of the Pais. This stacking is what makes single ferments truly unique.
The result brings clean aromas of raspberry leaf and red fruits along with balsamic notes and great purity. The palate is medium-bodied, fresh, clean and pure, with a bitter note that lingers in your mouth. Pair with tapas, oily fish, mushroom dishes, grilled vegetables, chicken or duck.
|Grape:||Pais & Carignan|
|Region/Appellation:||Central Valley/Maule Valley|
Clean aromas of raspberry leaf and red fruits along with balsamic notes and great purity. The palate is medium-bodied, fresh, clean and pure, with a bitter note that lingers in your mouth.
|Wine Making Process:||Single Ferment|
|World Type:||New World|
|Producer:||Garage Wine Co|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket