A beautiful example of the native Sarba grape from the Cotesti wine region of Romania. Folklore have produced a crystal clear, pale lemon wine with aromas of rose, red peach and exotic fruits such as mango and papaya. Flamboyant in the mouth, well balanced and intense with crisp acidity. Recommended with ceasar salad, seafood, antipasti or turkey breast with spinach and feta.
The Sarba grape is a hybrid of the ancient Romanian grape Tamaioasa Romaneasca and Riesling. It is quite rare and only planted in small number in the country. Known for its easy-drinking, light and refreshing qualities, it has many layered floral aromas alongside lush stone fruit.
Aromas of rose, red peach and exotic fruits such as mango and papaya. Flamboyant in the mouth, well balanced and intense with crisp acidity.
|World Type:||Old World|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket