This Cadarca wine from Romania's Folklore uses grapes harvested from the Minis Maderat wine region. An intensely coloured ruby red wine, it shows dominant perfume of red fruits, raspberry and subtle blackcurrant. These come through on the elegant palate with delicate tannins and a touch of spice and pepper shades on the finish. Recommended with pork and lamb dishes.
Cadarca is also known as Kardarka, Gamza or Gumza and is grown mainly in Romania, Bulgaria and Hungary. It has a long history and is known for its deep colour and rich flavours of forest fruits, red cherry, raspberry and warming spices such as cloves.
Dominant perfume of red fruits, raspberry and subtle blackcurrant. These come through on the elegant palate with delicate tannins and a touch of spice and pepper shades on the finish.
|World Type:||Old World|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket