Fio Fabelhaft Riesling
Fio present an excellent example of black slate soils, using hand harvested Riesling grapes from Piesport steep slope vineyards in the Mosel region of Germany. Aged in stainless steel, Fabelhaft (meaning 'fabulous'), truly is what it says! Very well balanced, full of fun fruit and a freshness making it easy to savour. Perfect on its own or with lighter dishes.
Fio is a fascinating project between 3 winemakers from Germany's Lothar Kettern and Portugal's Niepoort Wines. Their respective members combine the talents of youth and enthusiasm with tradition and experience to bring exciting modern wines, with a new Riesling vineyard acquired specifically for their project.
Very well balanced, full of fun fruit (green apple, apricot, pear), subtle honeysuckle and a mineral freshness with a layer of honey making it easy to savour.
|World Type:||Old World|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket