A Rioja rose wine from Finca Manzanos that perfectly blends Garnacha (Grenache) and Tempranillo for a clean, refreshing wine. Bright strawberries on the nose come through on the flavourful, balanced palate with refreshing acidity and a long, crisp finish. Try with seafood salads.
Finca Manzanos began small in 1890 and has remained a family-run business ever since. Now in its 5th generation, its Bodegas Manzanos sits at the heart of their Rioja Baja wine production, representing over a century of wine expertise in a renewed, accessible way. Headed by Victor Manzanos and winemaker Borja, they also hold vineyards in Navarra with numerous old vine plots to bring distinct character.
Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
|Grape:||Garnacha & Tempranillo|
Clean and refreshing with medium-light body. Bright strawberries on the nose come through on a flavourful, balanced palate with refreshing acidity and a long, crisp finish
|World Type:||Old World|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Finca Manzanos Rosado:
Garnacha & Tempranillo