This southern Italian wine uses native Aglianico grapes grown in vineyards up to 700m above sea level with volcanic-clay soils. It spends minimal time ageing; fermentation and maceration in stainless steel tanks for 2-3 weeks, followed by 4 months maturation in stainless steel vats.
Deep ruby in colour, Trigaio shows aromas of red fruits such as cherries and raspberries on the nose, The palate is silky smooth and full with genuine taste. Well balanced with great freshness. Try with grilled meats, roast pigeon or aubergine parmigiana.
One of the main protagonists in the renaissance of Southern Italian wines, Feudi di San Gregorio has carved out a world class reputation in less than 40 years. Founded in the mid 1980s with the aim of safeguarding local traditions and unlocking the potential of key indigenous grapes such as Fiano, Greco, Falanghina and Aglianico. Their vineyards are spread out over lush and gentle hills in Sorbo Serpico, Campania.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians
Aromas of red fruits such as cherries and raspberries on the nose, The palate is silky smooth and full with genuine taste. Well balanced with great freshness.
|World Type:||Old World|
|Producer:||Feudi di San Gregorio|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Feudi Di San Gregorio Trigaio Aglianico: