Trapiche Estacion 1883 Bonarda
An Argentinian red wine from the Trapiche winery based in Maipu, one of the oldest wine regions of Mendoza. Carefully selected Bonarda grapes are fermented in small concrete tanks for 25 days followed by malolactic fermentation and aged for 15 months in a mix of French and American oak barrels.
Deep purple in colour, this fruity red is packed with plums and strawberries, sweet spice, and finishing with a lick of liquorice and a wisp of smoke from the oak maturity. Try with grilled red meats, sweet and sour cuisine, and rich tomato pasta.
Bodega Trapiche was founded in 1883 and has received worldwide recognition for its relentless quest for innovation. Full understanding of the land and a state-of-the-art winery with constant innovations such as the introduction of French varieties, the use of French oak barrels and the production of micro-terroir wines.
This fruity red is packed with plums and strawberries, sweet spice, and finishing with a lick of liquorice and a wisp of smoke from the oak maturity.
|Wine Making Process:||Malolactic|
|World Type:||New World|
|Food Match:||Beef|Lamb|Pork|East Asian dishes|Pasta|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket