Duo was created as a collaboration between two renowned Veneto winemakers, Mirko Sella and Enrico Marcato. They combined their specialist expertise to meld grapes and techniques for a unique wine. The best grapes are selected and go through the Apassimento technique (slight withering on the vine) for sweet concentration. Fermented in steel for 10 days before ageing: In oak for 6 months.
This harmonious combination of Corvina and Cabernet Franc makes a surprisingly soft, yet rich wine of intense red colour. Aromas of red berries with a light note of coffee. Velvety texture, soft tannins and a persistent finish. Try with grilled red meats, cold cuts and a variety of cheeses.
Duo is released by Veneto's EM Family Wines headed by Enrico Marcato, who have over 100 years' experience in winemaking.
|Grape:||Corvina & Cabernet Franc|
A surprisingly soft, yet rich wine. Aromas of red berries with a light note of coffee. Velvety texture, soft tannins and a persistent finish.
|Wine Making Process:||Appassimento|
|World Type:||Old World|
|Producer:||EM Family of Wine|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Enrico Marcato & Mirko Sella Duo:
Corvina & Cabernet Franc