El Cabronet hails from the Penedes region of Catalunya, Spain. This youthful Cabernet Sauvignon uses grapes that are hand harvested from a single farm. Subtle oak ageing softens the tannins whilst the bold flavours are retained.
The result is a wine with layered aromas of raspberries, vanilla, delicate oak and hints of chocolate. The full palate brings these together with excellent balance, before added dark berry flavours and notes of liquorice on the fruity finish. Try with steak, beef and lamb pastry dishes, mushrooms, or mature cheeses.
Casa Berger focus on creating modern, fun wines with unique design. Their long viticultural history means that they do not compromise on quality, combing traditional methods and experience with contemporary technology to appeal to ever-changing tastes.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians
|Grape:||Cabernet Sauvignon 100%|
Layered aromas of raspberries, vanilla, delicate oak and hints of chocolate. The full palate brings these together with excellent balance, before added dark berry flavours and notes of liquorice on the fruity finish.
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||Beef|Lamb|Pastries|Mushroom|Mature Cheese|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
El Cabronet Cabernet Sauvignon:
Cabernet Sauvignon 100%