A beautiful white Burgundy from Domaine Roux Pere et Fils who are based in the hills of St Aubin, Cotes de Beaune, at the southern end of the Cote D'Or. Aligote grapes bring a wine of pale gold appearance with floral aromas of hawthorn and acacia alongside green apple, vanilla, hazelnut, honey and ripe white stone fruit. The rich and rewarding palate shows great structure and balance, with lively acidity flowing into a toasted almond finish. Try with rich fish, mushrooms, shellfish, roast chicken or cheese sauce dishes such as cauliflower cheese.
Domaine Roux Pere et Fils is a family-run business with winemaking heritage stretching back to 1855. Owning over 70 hectares of vineyards across the region from Bourgogne to Grand Cru, they are one of the largest independent domaines in Burgundy.
Floral aromas of hawthorn and acacia alongside green apple, vanilla, hazelnut, honey and ripe white stone fruit. A rich and rewarding palate showing great structure and balance, with lively acidity flowing into a toasted almond finish.
|World Type:||Old World|
|Producer:||Domaine Roux et Fils|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Domaine Roux Pere Bourgogne Aligote: