A French white wine blend from the southern Gascogne region produced by the Laffitte brothers. Crisp Sauvignon Blanc is combined with the soft spice and off-dry notes of Gros Manseng for a rich nose revealing exotic fruits, boxwood and toasted hazelnut notes. The fruity, round and fresh palate. An excellently balanced and easy drinking wine that is exceedingly quaffable. Try with green or chicken salads, mussels or grilled white fish.
Domaine Laffitte is run by brothers Christophe and Sebastien. Passionate about vines and wine, they have worked to bring a vineyard, capable of expressing all the richness and complexity of the terroir. Their wines reflect their ethos: straightforward, authentic and generous.
Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
|Grape:||Sauvignon Blanc & Gros Manseng|
A rich nose revealing exotic fruits, boxwood and toasted hazelnut notes. The fruity, round and fresh palate. Excellently balanced, easy drinking, and exceedingly quaffable.
|World Type:||Old World|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Domaine Laffitte Gros Manseng-Sauvignon:
Sauvignon Blanc & Gros Manseng