This classic Moroccan red blend from Domaine de Sahari harvests Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Syrah grapes from high elevation vineyards of Beni M'Tir. This region benefits from exceptional terroir protected by hills for a more temperate climate, whilst still benefiting from the Moroccan sun.
Matured in oak barrels, this wine shows a beautiful ruby colour and a powerful nose of red and black fruits. Fine and elegant oaking gives a fleshy and round fullness in the mouth with a satisfyingly fruity finish. Try with steak, fish dishes, or vegan burgers.
|Grape:||Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Syrah|
A powerful nose of red and black fruits. Fine and elegant oaking gives a fleshy and round fullness in the mouth with a satisfyingly fruity finish.
|World Type:||Old World|
|Producer:||Domaine de Sahari|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Domaine de Sahari Rouge:
Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Syrah