Diren Collection Narince
The Narince grape is native to Turkey and not only prized for its wines, but also for its leaves that are perfect for stuffed vine leaves or 'dolma'. Plantings are still relatively rare, and Diren Winery have helped to fully exploit its potential as a varietal with their wish to bring Turkish grapes to the wider world.
Straw yellow in colour, it has luscious aromas of oranges and citrus fruits. The palate shows these flavours with added sweet quince. Fresh and fruity with a delicate structure. A perfect pairing with dolma stuffed vine leaves of course, also try with flavourful fish or fish curries, roasted vegetables, or goats cheese.
Turkey's Diren Winery began viticulture in 1940, with their first wine production in 1958. Within 5 years, they had won the first wine competition in the country and established themselves as central to contemporary winemaking. They aim to reflect the excellent native grapes of the Anatolia region.
Luscious aromas of oranges and citrus fruits. The palate shows these flavours with added sweet quince. Fresh and fruity with a delicate structure.
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||Mediterranean|Fish|Curry|Roast vegetables|Goats Cheese|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket