The Diapiro range from Bodegas Pinoso focuses on native grapes and true, rustic wines. This red fuses grapes from old Monastrell vines in low yield mountainous vineyards, alongside the fresh fruit character of Tempranillo, and lastly the concentration of Merlot. Throughout the cold winter, the wine rests in concrete tanks that are almost a century old, before 4 months in new French oak barrels.
Dark cherry with a deep red finish in colour, it shows subtle aromas of herbs, fennel and eucalyptus, with bold ripe red fruit. Full bodied, with fine silky tannins, it fills the mouth with fruit flavours before moving to a creamy toasted, balsamic finish. Try with grilled red meats, tuna steak, or even with chocolate desserts.
Bodegas Pinoso was established in 1932 and are pioneers of ecological wine production, using sustainable production techniques since 1997. They are dedicated to improving soil fertility and increasing the biodiversity of local ecosystems. They bypass pesticides in favour of natural methods and substituting traditional fining agents such as gelatine with bentonite and vegetable proteins.
Organic and suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians
|Grape:||Monastrell, Tempranillo, Merlot|
Subtle aromas of herbs, fennel and eucalyptus, with bold ripe red fruit. Full bodied, with fine silky tannins, it fills the mouth with fruit flavours before moving to a creamy toasted, balsamic finish.
|Wine Making Process:||Old Vines|
|World Type:||Old World|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Diapiro Tinto Roble:
Monastrell, Tempranillo, Merlot