The Demuerte range of wines match their beautiful design to beautiful flavour. Grapes are manually harvested and hand selected to ensure only the best are used. The limestone soils of their low yield vineyards, together with the local climate in Yecla, Murcia of acutely cold winters and exceedingly hot summers enable the wines to develop distinctive character.
Demuerte White is a strikingly modern white wine blending majority Sauvignon Blanc with Verdejo. Aged on lees in stainless steel tanks for 4 months, the resulting wine appears bright straw yellow in colour with aromas of orchard fruit and white flowers. The palate shows hints of peaches in syrup, apricot, citrus fruits and tropical notes. Fresh acidity, light yet creamy in body with a long finish of white fruit and herbs. Try with fish and garlic dishes, chicken salads, breads or mild cheeses.
Spanish wine maker Pablo Cortes and his partner Karel Eissner have combined their great passions for wine and artistic design to build the innovative Demuerte project at Winery On. Located in Yecla close to the Mediterranean, Winery On currently tends 50 hectares of vineyards which are planted primarily with Monastrell, a local grape perfectly suited to this region having grown there for hundreds of years.
|Grape:||Sauvignon Blanc 80% Verdejo 20%|
Aromas of orchard fruit and white flowers. The palate shows hints of peaches in syrup, apricot, citrus fruits and tropical notes. Fresh acidity, light yet creamy in body with a long finish of white fruit and herbs.
|Wine Making Process:||Lees|
|Vintage Note:||From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage|
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||Fish|Garlic Dishes|Chicken|Salad|Mild Cheese|
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday
Local Delivery - Free on orders over £100
- £5 delivery for orders under £100
- 2 mile radius from the shop, if you are within the radius you will be given the local delivery option at checkout.
- A member of the team will be in touch to book a slot for your delivery