Dalton Canaan is a blend of Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Semillon, Viognier, Muscat. Grapes from vineyards close to the Galilee winery in Israel are picked in the early hours before being immediate processed and chilled. The juice was cool fermented in stainless steel tanks leaving some residual sugar, before the wines are carefully blended.
Canaan white shows powerful floral aromas. The palate harmonises floral and fruity flavours, with a refreshing acidity for an easy drinking, semi-dry wine. Try with Mediterranean cuisine, particularly fish, seafood, chicken or pasta dishes with cream based sauces.
Nestled in the heart of the Galilee, adjacent to the beautiful village of Kerem Ben Zimra, Dalton Winery strive towards sustainability and minimal intervention to help savour the natural expression of grapes as they are meant to be. Established in 1995, they derive excellence from the skills of its people and the natural gifts of its surroundings.
This wine is Mevushal and Kosher for Passover.
|Grape:||Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Semillon, Viognier, Muscat|
Powerful floral aromas harmonise on the palate with fruity flavours. Refreshing acidity for an easy drinking, semi-dry wine.
|Wine Making Process:||Mevushal|
|World Type:||Old World|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Dalton Canaan White
Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Semillon, Viognier, Muscat