Dalton Canaan Red
Dalton Canaan is a blend of Shiraz, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Petit Sirah. The close-proximity of the vineyards to the Galilee winery in Israel, allows for immediate crushing and fermenting. The colour of the wine is extracted by a rigorous regime of pumping over and warm fermentation.
Canaan red is an easy drinking wine with sweet fruit, notes of black pepper, cherries and plum. The palate shows soft tannins and vanilla tones on the finish. This is a wine with very few pretensions and is made for immediate consumption. Try with Mediterranean cuisine such as pasta, pizza, poultry or mixed grills,
Nestled in the heart of the Galilee, adjacent to the beautiful village of Kerem Ben Zimra, Dalton Winery strive towards sustainability and minimal intervention to help savour the natural expression of grapes as they are meant to be. Established in 1995, they derive excellence from the skills of its people and the natural gifts of its surroundings.
This wine is Mevushal and Kosher for Passover.
|Grape:||Shiraz, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Petit Sirah|
Aromas of sweet fruit, notes of black pepper, cherries and plum. The palate shows soft tannins and vanilla tones on the finish. This is a wine with very few pretensions and is made for immediate consumption.
|Wine Making Process:||Mevushal|
|World Type:||Old World|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket