This Romanian wine hails from the Alcovin Vineyards in the Macin DOC-CMD wine region. Viognier grapes are harvested from the Dobrogea Hills and create a wine of golden yellow colour. The intensely fruity bouquet follows on to a rich palate of apricots and peach, with the unique spices of acacia flowers on the subtle finish. Try with white meats, fatty fish or a creamy Brie.
The Curtea Regala range is produced by Alcovin Macin Vineyards, a member of the Professional Winemakers Association of the Dobrogea Hills. They own around 300 hectares of vineyards around the Macin mountains, Chervant Forest Reserve and the protected Carcaliu Hill region.
The intensely fruity bouquet follows on to a rich palate of apricots and peach, with the unique spices of acacia flowers on the subtle finish.
|Food Match:||Chicken|Turkey|Soft Cheese|Fish|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Curtea Regala Viognier