Bodegas Los Haroldos' Coliman is a beautiful Argentinian blend of flagship Malbec and native Bonarda. High altitude vineyards in the Rivadavia area of Mendoza impart character and freshness to this unoaked wine.
Deep ruby in appearance, the nose shows red cherry and ripe black fruit that explode on the soft and juicy palate. An excellent partner for tomato-sauce dishes, try with that lazy evening pizza, spaghetti bolognese, mild or soft cheeses.
In 1939 a young ‘Don Lolo Falasco’ started selling wines from the front of his bike, but he had ambition, a dream and worked hard. Lolo’s legacy is now in the hands of the third and fourth generation and today ‘Bodega Los Haroldos’ is one of Argentina’s leading family-owned wineries They make fine wines from premium vineyard sites in Mendoza, where they utilise high altitude to impart character and freshness.
|Grape:||Malbec & Bonarda|
Deep ruby in appearance, the nose shows red cherry and ripe black fruit that explode on the soft and juicy palate.
|World Type:||New World|
|Food Match:||Pizza|Pasta|Soft Cheese|Hard Cheese|
|Producer:||Bodega Los Haroldos|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket