Cloud Cuckoo Land White
From expert producers Wild & Wilder, the Cloud Cuckoo Land range explores well-loved Italian grapes grown in Australia. Their white is a blend of Fiano, Greco and Zibbibo, hand harvested from vineyards in Riverland, South Australia.
Gentle de-stemming and crushing follows, with the Greco and Zibibbo held on skins for 24 hours with separate cool fermentation and time on lees. This exceptional care creates a vibrant, textural white with hints of almond blossom, quince and ripe pear. Tangy, almost exotic but pithy and delicious. Great with chicken salads or try chickpea or tofu.
Suitable for Vegetarians & Vegans.
Wild & Wilder work hand in hand with their merry band of growers, crafting wines of supreme quality. Their wine is all about the good times, delicious food and creating great memories. This optimism led to the range name of Cloud Cuckoo Land to show optimism and fun with high quality, low intervention wines using Mediterranean grape varieties in the Riverland.
|Grape:||Fiano 65% Greco 20% Zibibbo 15%|
A vibrant, textural white with hints of almond blossom, quince and ripe pear. Tangy, almost exotic but pithy and delicious.
|World Type:||New World|
|Producer:||Wild & Wilder Wines|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket