A classic French sparkling wine from Vouvray in the Anjou-Saumur sub region of the Loire valley. Clos de Nouys use their premium Chenin Blanc grapes for intense and fruity aromas of white flowers and quince. The dry palate shows sweet citrus fruit and acacia flowers with a touch of fresh almonds and lemon zest on the finish. Try with fish, shellfish, roast pork, or cheese boards.
Vouvray produces Chenin Blanc wines under its name in a range of styles, from dry to sweet, still to sparkling. A French region that almost defines the grape, its wines are varied but come together with their reputation for bringing the fullest, truest varietal flavours. Clos de Nouys winery encompasses the essence of Vouvray, with vines of an average age of 35 years along the river to bring the best wines forward.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians
|Grape:||Chenin Blanc 100%|
Intense and fruity aromas of white flowers and quince. The dry palate shows sweet citrus fruit and acacia flowers with a touch of fresh almonds and lemon zest on the finish.
|World Type:||Old World|
|Producer:||Clos de Nouys|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Clos De Nouys Vouvray Brut
Chenin Blanc 100%