Chateau Purcari Sauvignon Blanc is made from grapes harvested and selected by hand, and produced using traditional methods. The bright golden colour harbours invigorating aromas that are citrus-rich with grapefruit and lime accents. The palate adds a complemented of exotic fruit notes and subtle floral hues. Fresh, well defined, fruity and well-balanced. Try with light salads, sea bass or goats cheese.
Château Purcari in the region of Stefan Voda is known to the whole world for its premium wines, which have received awards and praise from international competitions such as Decanter, Challenge International du Vin, Concours Mondial de Bruxelles. Nestled in the historic winemaking town of the same name with a terroir and climate similar to Bordeaux, Purcari was issued a special decree granting the status of the first specialized winery in Bessarabia in 1827 by the Emperor of Russia himself.
|Grape:||Sauvignon Blanc 100%|
The bright golden colour harbours invigorating aromas that are citrus-rich with grapefruit and lime accents. The palate adds a complemented of exotic fruit notes and subtle floral hues. Fresh, well defined, fruity and well-balanced.
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||Salad|Fish|Goats Cheese|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Chateau Purcari Sauvignon Blanc:
Sauvignon Blanc 100%