Winemaking since 1857, Chateau Ksara in the Bekaa Valley is Lebanon's oldest and largest winery. L'Observatoire is a blend of Muscat, Clairette, native Obeidy and Sauvignon Blanc grapes treated to 3 months' ageing in French oak casks. A versatile, easy-drinking, fresh and fruity wine. Wildflower aromas typical of Muscat with touches of citrus, peach and mango ending on a soft and elegant finish. Try with a variety of spicy cuisine from across Asia.
Chateau Ksara have an ethos of Tradition, Nobility, and Modernity. They embrace a unique, centuries-old practice of winemaking, as well as implementing the most innovative processes to enhance their wines for contemporary times. Highly regarded, Chateau Ksara continue to win International Awards each year. Their Bekaa Valley vineyards lie at an average altitude of 1,000 meters with a semi-continental climate. Pesticides and herbicides are not used, so the grapes are grown almost organically. The stony soils are made up of varying measures of chalk, clay and limestone.
|Grape:||Muscat 30% Obeidy 30% Clairette 30% Sauvignon Blanc 10%|
A versatile, easy-drinking, fresh and fruity wine. Wildflower aromas typical of Muscat with touches of citrus, peach and mango ending on a soft and elegant finish.
|Vintage Note:||From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage|
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||East Asian dishes|South Asian dishes|Curry|
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday
Local Delivery - Free on orders over £100
- £5 delivery for orders under £100
- 2 mile radius from the shop, if you are within the radius you will be given the local delivery option at checkout.
- A member of the team will be in touch to book a slot for your delivery