Chateau Ksara L'Observatoire
This product is sold out
Winemaking since 1857, Chateau Ksara in the Bekaa Valley is Lebanon's oldest and largest winery. L'Observatoire is a blend of Muscat, Sauvignon Blanc and Clairette grapes treated to 3 months' ageing in French oak casks. A versatile, easy-drinking, fresh and fruity wine. Wildflower aromas typical of Muscat with touches of citrus, peach and mango ending on a soft and elegant finish. Try with a variety of spicy cuisine from across Asia.
Chateau Ksara have an ethos of Tradition, Nobility, and Modernity. They embrace a unique, centuries-old practice of winemaking, as well as implementing the most innovative processes to enhance their wines for contemporary times. Highly regarded, Chateau Ksara continue to win International Awards each year. Their Bekaa Valley vineyards lie at an average altitude of 1,000 meters with a semi-continental climate. Pesticides and herbicides are not used, so the grapes are grown almost organically. The stony soils are made up of varying measures of chalk, clay and limestone.
|Grape:||Muscat, Sauvignon Blanc, Clairette|
A versatile, easy-drinking, fresh and fruity wine. Wildflower aromas typical of Muscat with touches of citrus, peach and mango ending on a soft and elegant finish.
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||East Asian dishes|South Asian dishes|Curry|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket