A Grand Vin of Bordeaux, this is a typically tannic and supple fine wine from the Haut Medoc appellation. Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot grapes are harvested by hand with 15 to 28 days of maceration depending on the plot. 12 months ageing into oak barrels with 30% new oak.
The resulting wine shows aromas of red fruits with spicy notes. Red and black fruits jostle for prominence in the mouth before warming spice on the long finish. Try with duck, game or mushroom risotto.
The vineyard of Chateau de Villegeorge is 12.32 hectares and is situated on the commune of Avensan. The vineyard blocks are made up of deep gravel soils and every stage of production is carefully adapted to each block. Their viticulture has been certified sustainable by Terra Vitis since 2003.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians
|Grape:||Cabernet Sauvignon 59% Merlot 41%|
Aromas of red fruits with spicy notes. Red and black fruits jostle for prominence in the mouth before warming spice on the long finish.
|World Type:||Old World|
|Producer:||Chateau de Villegeorge|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Château de Villegeorge Haut-Medoc
Cabernet Sauvignon 59% Merlot 41%