Cervus Cepturum Rose
The Cervus Cepturum range of wines from Crama Ceptura are obtained from highly-productive grape vine varieties cultivated in specialised DOC-CMD areas and are all made to be off-dry. Their aim is for the wines to have harmonious colour and taste reflecting the terroir of the vineyard. Their semi-dry character and light corpulence make these wines appropriate for any taste and any occasion.
Their rose wine is derived from Merlot grapes picked from their Dealu Mare vineyards. Rose salmon in appearance, the specific aroma of raspberry with special notes of vanilla and red orange indicate freshness and personality. A touch of sweetness on the palate balances through to the crisp, fruity finish. Try with fish dishes, seafood, light starters or vegetable salads.
Romania's Crama Ceptura was only recently established in 2005. Having embraced modern innovation in winemaking, it has risen in popularity with over 10 million bottles produced a year. They also produce the renowned Astrum Cervi wine collection.
A semi-dry rose with unique aromas of raspberry, subtle vanilla and red orange. A touch of sweetness balances through to the fresh finish.
|World Type:||Old World|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket