Cervus Cepturum Demi Sec Riesling
The Cervus Cepturum range of wines from Crama Ceptura are obtained from highly-productive grape vine varieties cultivated in specialised DOC-CMD areas and are all made to be off-dry. Their aim is for the wines to have harmonious colour and taste reflecting the terroir of the vineyard. Their semi-dry character and light corpulence make these wines appropriate for any taste and any occasion.
Their Riesling uses grapes from their Dealu Mare vineyards and shows lots of elegance with a long lasting taste of ripe fruit flavours and summer flowers. The provocative bouquet lingers with a long, pleasant aftertaste. Try with fish, seafood, pasta and cheese.
Romania's Crama Ceptura was only recently established in 2005. Having embraced modern innovation in winemaking, it has risen in popularity with over 10 million bottles produced a year. They also produce the renowned Astrum Cervi wine collection.
Shows lots of elegance with a long lasting taste of ripe fruit flavours and summer flowers. The provocative bouquet lingers with a long, pleasant aftertaste.
|World Type:||Old World|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket