Cederberg Five Generations Cabernet Sauvignon
Cederberg has the exceptional winemaker David Nieuwoudt at the helm, creating award-winning wines from their high-altitude vineyards. This Cabernet Sauvignon from their premium Five Generations range uses hand harvested grapes that are carefully fermented with regular regular pump-overs and manual punch downs. Extended skin maceration before malolactic fermentation and maturation in French oak for 18 months.
Cabernet Sauvignon 90% Merlot 10%
This limited production wine showcases Cabernet Sauvignon from a 32 year old single vineyard. Rich and complex, it shows ripe blackcurrant and plum aromas with hints of cedar wood and clove spice. The palate brings these layers together with added tobacco, mint and earthy tones.
|Grape:||Cabernet Sauvignon 90% Merlot 10%|
Rich and complex, it shows ripe blackcurrant and plum aromas with hints of cedar wood and clove spice. The palate brings these layers together with added tobacco, mint and earthy tones.
|Wine Making Process:||Malolactic|Old Vines|
|World Type:||New World|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket