Cederberg has the exceptional winemaker David Nieuwoudt at the helm, creating award-winning wines from their high-altitude vineyards. This wine uses the rare Bukettraube grape that has been saved from extinction in a few vineyards of South Africa. Cederberg produce one of the only varietals available.
Golden in colour, it is deliciously semi-sweet with refreshing, zesty acidity. Expressive floral aromas, hints of dried mango, apricots and honey create a well-balanced wine with an exotic yet delicate character. Flavours of subtle honey, dried peaches and ripe muscat with a crisp, bone-dry finish. Try with light chicken salads, spicy curries, or creamy desserts.
Expressive floral aromas, hints of dried mango, apricots and honey create a well-balanced wine with an exotic yet delicate character. Flavours of subtle honey, dried peaches and ripe muscat with a crisp, bone-dry finish.
|World Type:||New World|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket