Soave is one of the most famous Italian white wines and hails from Soave DOC in Veneto, established in 1968 as one of the premium wine appellations of the country. Wines are made from Garganega grapes grown in hillside vineyards east of Verona, and the wine is known for being crisp, fruity and easy-drinking.
This Soave uses grapes from the Colli Scaligeri hills and exudes classical refinement. A delicate perfume of white flowers and exotic fruit precedes the dry, bright palate with pleasant acidity and a mineral note on the finish. Try with light fish or seafood dishes, grilled white meats, creamy gnocchi or risotto.
Casalforte (previously Castelforte) is Cantine Riondo Winery’s premium line representing the finest interpretation of the winemaking tradition of Veneto terroirs. Wines are elegant and full-bodied that pair perfectly with the most complex and sophisticated dishes of Italian and international cuisine.
A delicate perfume of white flowers and exotic fruit precedes the dry, bright palate with pleasant acidity and a mineral note on the finish.
|Appearance:||Lemon & Green Hues|
|World Type:||Old World|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket