An elegant Cabernet Sauvignon from Casa Brancaia's Maremma estate vineyard on the Tuscan coast of Italy, where Cabernet has a short but glorious history. Hand picked grapes go through 28 days' long fermentation followed by 12 months in tonneaux and a few months in bottle before release.
Inky dark plum with garnet hues in appearance, this is a restrained, velvety wine full of blackberries and plums lightly touched with spice and eucalyptus. The delicate palate shows ripe tannins, good mid-weight expression and a lasting finish. Try with a selection of salami and aromatic cheese, or grilled and slow-braised red meats.
Casa Brancaia were founded in Tuscany in 1981. They aim to produce authentic wines in harmony with nature. They have organically farmed vineyards (certified in 2019) in Radda, Castellina and Maremma, with no use of chemical herbicides and insecticides. They are working towards biodynamic viticulture.
A restrained, velvety wine full of blackberries and plums lightly touched with spice and eucalyptus. The delicate palate shows ripe tannins, good mid-weight expression and a lasting finish.
|Wine Making Process:||Bottle Aged|
|World Type:||Old World|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket