This is a classic Californian Cabernet Sauvignon, sourcing grapes from across the North Coast for flexibility to achieve the best wine possible. Some selected for powerful tannins, others selected for bold dark fruit notes, A touch of Merlot and Petit Verdot add finesse. The grapes were harvested at optimal ripeness before lengthy fermentation and ageing for 8 months in French and American oak.
The nose reveals a cornucopia of fruit such as plum, blackberry and cherry pie, alongside a savoury edge of dried herbs and dusty tannins. The palate is mouth-filling and velvety textured with a lingering finish. Try with steak, lamb chops, sausage pasta and mushroom dishes.
Tony Cartlidge founded Cartlidge & Browne in 1980 in an undistinguished Napa Valley garage. Nearly 40 years later, still sourcing from vineyards across the North Coast as wide ranging as Sonoma to the Sierra foothills, the winery produces high quality, varietally pure Californian wines. Current winemaker Paul Moser focuses on making wines in a fruit driven style in perfect balance with the environment.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians
|Grape:||Cabernet Sauvignon 88%, Merlot & Petit Verdot 12%|
The nose reveals a cornucopia of fruit such as plum, blackberry and cherry pie, alongside a savoury edge of dried herbs and dusty tannins. The palate is mouth-filling and velvety textured with a lingering finish.
|Vintage Note:||From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage|
|World Type:||New World|
|Producer:||Cartlidge & Browne|
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday
Local Delivery - Free on orders over £100
- £5 delivery for orders under £100
- 2 mile radius from the shop, if you are within the radius you will be given the local delivery option at checkout.
- A member of the team will be in touch to book a slot for your delivery