Camino del Pasado
This white wine from the Galician Ribeiro region of Spain is made from native Treixadura and Godello grapes. Hand harvested grapes arrive at the winery less than 2 hours after picking. Pressing and fermentation occurs in stainless steel vats at controlled temperatures for 15 days before immediate filtration and bottling.
The result is Camino del Pasado, a wine that balances the lush fruit of Treixadura with the mineral structure of Godello. An elegant nose with predominant aromas of stone fruit, pear and apple. Hints of tropical fruits follow on the excellently balanced palate, with delicate blossom notes on the fresh finish. Try with light fish dishes, a variety of tapas and summer salads.
Bodegas Alanis was started in 1910 has been important in Ribeiro’s modern resurgence. The terraced vineyards planted along the region’s river valleys are subject to an interesting climate, caught between the Atlantic and Mediterranean systems. This allows the grapes to ripen well and conserve all their aroma and acidity.
|Grape:||Treixadura 85% Godello 15%|
An elegant nose with predominant aromas of stone fruit, pear and apple. Hints of tropical fruits follow on the excellently balanced palate, with delicate blossom notes on the fresh finish.
|World Type:||Old World|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket