An Italian white wine from the Chieti region using the unique Pecorino grape sourced from vineyards in the Terre di Chieti region of Abruzzo. The classic Mediterranean climate of warm, dry summers and mild, rainy winters brings grapes of excellent balance and acidity.
Yellow in colour with green hues, this wine shows floral aromas of acacia and jasmine flower alongside white pulped fruit and exotic fruit. Nicely balanced with this variety, the palate is full bodied with balanced, refreshing acidity and a long, mineral-rich finish. Try with white fish, mushrooms, light pastas and salads.
From Tuscany to Sicily going through Abruzzo and Puglia, the Caleo range from Botter journeys through central and southern Italy to seize on the uniqueness and diversity of each area. Native grapes are used to express all the terroir of the places of origin.
|Region/Appellation:||Abruzzo/Terre di Chieti|
Floral aromas of acacia and jasmine flower alongside white pulped fruit and exotic fruit. Nicely balanced with this variety, the palate is full bodied with balanced, refreshing acidity and a long, mineral-rich finish.
|Appearance:||Lemon & Green Hues|
|World Type:||Old World|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket