A beautiful example of the blending expertise of Corbieres, Chateau de Cabriac Tradition brings together Syrah, Mourvedre, old vine Carignan and Grenache from Mount Alaric vineyards of clay and limestone soil. Grape varieties are traditionally vinified separately, before maturation in tank for 18 months, blending and bottling.
A wine with ageing potential of 5 years, it shows an exuberant nose of black fruit. The mouth is full, round and fruity with notes of blackcurrant, blackberry, and coffee. The finish brings an after taste that is dense and powerful. Try with red meats, rich stews, braised tofu or mushroom dishes.
Chateau de Cabriac leans against the foot of Mount Alaric in Languedoc-Roussillon, with vineyards amongst rolling hills and pine forests. The family have been producing excellent wines of the Corbieres appellation since 1802.
|Grape:||Syrah 45% Mourvedre 20% Old Vine Carignan 15% Grenache 20%|
An exuberant nose of black fruit. The mouth is full, round and fruity with notes of blackcurrant, blackberry, and coffee. the finish brings an after taste that is dense and powerful.
|World Type:||Old World|
|Producer:||Chateau de Cabriac|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket