Budureasca wines have won over 300 medals at international competitions such as Modial Bruxelles, Decanter and IWSC. Sitting in the heart of the Dealu Mare region with its sunny rolling hills, their wine ranges are renowned for quality. Their Sauvignon & Sauvignon is a true revelation, blending Sauvignon Blanc and Cabernet Sauvignon for a sumptuous and unique white wine.
Budureasca create a blend that allows each grape to express its own character in the glass. Two established plots of vines were manually harvested before white vinification and separate fermentation in stainless steel. The result is a fine, tasty wine with aromas of tropical fruits and summer flowers. The palate delights with vivacity of citrus and herbaceous sensations. Try with tasty white meat dishes with aromatic sauces, light cheeses or fresh fish.
Budureasca has deep roots in the history of vine cultivation and embrace the ancient history of vine cultivation and winemaking in the Dealu Mare region of Romania. They strongly believe in the principles of sustainable development and continue to improve their protection of the environment. This includes the use of biological plant protection products, alternative control options for diseases and pests, and the almost complete reduction of the use of herbicides.
|Grape:||Sauvignon Blanc 60% Cabernet Sauvignon 40%|
A fine, tasty wine with aromas of tropical fruits and summer flowers. The palate delights with vivacity of citrus and herbaceous sensations.
|Vintage Note:||From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage|
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||Fish|Chicken|Turkey|Mild Cheese|
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday
Local Delivery - Free on orders over £100
- £5 delivery for orders under £100
- 2 mile radius from the shop, if you are within the radius you will be given the local delivery option at checkout.
- A member of the team will be in touch to book a slot for your delivery