Budureasca wines have won over 300 medals at international competitions such as Modial Bruxelles, Decanter and IWSC. Their Noble range brings two outstanding blends. Noble Five selects grapes from the best parcels of Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Pinot Noir, Feteasca Neagra and Shiraz. Vinified separately before ageing in French and Romanian oak barrels for 9 to 12 months. with only the best barrels selected for the final blend.
Noble Five is intense, dark ruby red in colour, with elegant structure and a rich fruity taste of black cherry and dried plums. It contains fine notes of cinnamon and cloves, with a minty sensation on the finish. Excellent potential for ageing in the bottle. Try with beef, pork or lamb paired with Provence herbs and baked potatoes.
Budureasca has deep roots in the history of vine cultivation and embrace the ancient history of vine cultivation and winemaking in the sunny rolling hills of the Dealu Mare region of Romania. They strongly believe in the principles of sustainable development and continue to improve their protection of the environment. This includes the use of biological plant protection products, alternative control options for diseases and pests, and the almost complete reduction of the use of herbicides.
|Grape:||Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Pinot Noir, Feteasca Neagra, Shiraz|
Elegant structure and a rich fruity taste of black cherry and dried plums. It contains fine notes of cinnamon and cloves, with a minty sensation on the finish.
|Vintage Note:||From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage|
|World Type:||Old World|
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday
Local Delivery - Free on orders over £100
- £5 delivery for orders under £100
- 2 mile radius from the shop, if you are within the radius you will be given the local delivery option at checkout.
- A member of the team will be in touch to book a slot for your delivery