Tamaioasa Romaneasca is a highly aromatic native Romanian grape, translating as "Romanian Incense". For this semi-sweet example, Budureasca select grapes from a 60 year old vineyard surrounded by apple trees, giving the vines unique characteristics.
Bristena is a delicious wine with the palest lemon appearance. Complex aromas of lime flowers, jasmine and elderflower are enriched on the palate by the tastes of peaches and a surprising fresh citrus note. Perfect to enjoy with your favourite sweet dessert.
Complex aromas of lime flowers, jasmine and elderflower are enriched on the palate by the tastes of peaches and a surprising fresh citrus note.
|Wine Making Process:||Old Vines|
|Vintage Note:||From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage|
|World Type:||Old World|
If you can, but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of packaging needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
Standard Mainland Delivery - FREE on orders over £100
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Tuesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm