Tamaioasa Romaneasca is a highly aromatic native Romanian grape, translating as "Romanian Incense". For this semi-sweet example, Budureasca select grapes from a 60 year old vineyard surrounded by apple trees, giving the vines unique characteristics.
Bristena is a delicious wine with the palest lemon appearance. Complex aromas of lime flowers, jasmine and elderflower are enriched on the palate by the tastes of peaches and a surprising fresh citrus note. Perfect to enjoy with your favourite sweet dessert.
Complex aromas of lime flowers, jasmine and elderflower are enriched on the palate by the tastes of peaches and a surprising fresh citrus note.
|Wine Making Process:||Old Vines|
|World Type:||Old World|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket