Pamid is the native Bulgarian cousin of the Kadarka grape, bringing exceptional freshness to its quaffable wines. Brestovitsa Winery produce this traditional style in stainless steel to preserve flavours and aromas.
Bright ruby in colour, the bouquet shows red cherry and strawberry. The light and refreshing palate brings pomegranate and red berry flavours. Try with simply prepared fish dishes or light vegetables.
Bouquet shows red cherry and strawberry. The light and refreshing palate brings pomegranate and red berry flavours.
|World Type:||Old World|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Brestovitsa Young Pamid