Bostavan Dor Feteasca Alba Chardonnay
'Dor' is a unique word in the Romanian language, whose translation cannot be found in any other language. It combines contradictory – but invariably beautiful – emotional feelings, such as love, longing and nostalgia. The Dor range from Bostavan Winery aims to reflect this by bringing together the nest native and international grapes.
This blend of native Feteasca Alba and Chardonnay spends up to 6 months in oak to produce complex aromas of tropical fruit and peach. Notes of citrus and green apple add to the palate, blending delicately with tones of honey to distinguish a fine taste. Try with white fish, pork, chicken, potato salad, pesto pasta, or mild cheeses.
Bostavan Winery is one of the largest wine producers in Moldova and export to over 25 countries. They have a range of vineyards in Onesti (Codru), and Etulia (Trajan's Valley). Bostavan have won more than 70 gold, silver and bronze medals at the most prestigious wine competitions such as Decanter World Wine Awards, International Wine & Spirit Competition and Challenge International du Vin.
|Grape:||Feteasca Alba, Chardonnay|
Complex aromas of tropical fruit and peach. Notes of citrus and green apple add to the palate, blending delicately with tones of honey to distinguish a fine taste.
|World Type:||Old World|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket