Founded in 1685, Boschendal use their winemaking heritage of almost 300 years to meticulously balance rustic tradition and modern innovation. Nestled in one of the most picturesque valleys in the Western Cape wine lands, they also bring ecological integrity as a WWF Conservation Champion for South Africa.
Vin D'Or is so named due to its golden appearance and is a natural late harvest sweet blend of white grapes from Boschendal's finest vineyards. It presents bountiful aromas of tangerine, tropical melon, pineapple, and honeysuckle. On the palate it adds intense honey and red apple to the tremendous fruit core, balanced by lively natural acidity. Try with your favourite fruity desserts of blue cheese.
Boschendal are a WWF Conservation Champion with an estate situated in the Cape Floral Kingdom - the smallest yet richest plant kingdom on earth with an astounding biodiversity of plant and animal life. Their work includes the clearing of alien vegetation to restore native habitat, reduced use of fertilisers and natural pest control with free range animals, and water saving strategies that invest in conservation efficient irrigation systems to benefit the local ecology as a whole.
Bountiful aromas of tangerine, tropical melon, pineapple, and honeysuckle. On the palate it adds intense honey and red apple to the tremendous fruit core, balanced by lively natural acidity.
|Wine Making Process:||Late Harvest|
|Vintage Note:||From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage|
|World Type:||New World|
|Food Match:||Blue Cheese|Desserts|
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday
Local Delivery - Free on orders over £100
- £5 delivery for orders under £100
- 2 mile radius from the shop, if you are within the radius you will be given the local delivery option at checkout.
- A member of the team will be in touch to book a slot for your delivery