Establecimiento Juanico is at the heartland of the burgeoning Uruguayan wine industry. Bodegones Del Sur Vineyard Select uses Marselan grapes from vineyards in Canelones with cold pre-fermentation maceration from 3 to 5 days. Intense macerations until halfway through the alcoholic fermentation. 30% of the wine is aged in second use oak barrels from 4 to 6 months.
The result is a wine of deep garnet appearance, with aromas of dried plums, chocolate and baked spices. The ripe, rounded palate has soft tannins and long, silky length. try with pork and mushrooms dishes.
Juanico is a key winegrowing town in the Canelones region of southern Uruguay and Establecimiento Juanico is a leading family-owned winery, wholeheartedly embracing technical advancements. Vineyard cultivation respects the environment, using principles of organic farming; avoiding the use of chemicals, maintaining natural balance in the ecosystem and minimal human intervention.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians
Aromas of dried plums, chocolate and baked spices. The ripe, rounded palate has soft tannins and long, silky length.
|World Type:||New World|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Bodegones Del Sur Vineyard Select Marselan: