Bodegas Tamaral produce this expressive Verdejo wine from the region of Rueda in Castilla Y Leon. The grapes are hand-picked at night to retain the optimum freshness and acidity, and fermentation occurs in temperature-controlled stainless steel tanks.
Bursting with intense aromas of fresh ripe citrus fruit and delicate floral tones, it shows brilliant vivacity on the palate showcasing juicy tropical fruit and ripe apricot flavours. Crisp, succulent lemon notes and green apple balance a soft peach finish. Try with seafood or light tapas dishes.
Founded in 1997, Bodegas Tamaral is located in the heart of the Ribera del Duero, Spain. Four generations of the De Santiago family have tended vines and made wines, with knowledge, enthusiasm and determination passed down.
|Region/Appellation:||Castilla Y Leon/Rueda|
Intense aromas of fresh ripe citrus fruit and delicate floral tones. Brilliant vivacity on the palate of juicy tropical fruit and ripe apricot. Crisp, succulent lemon notes and green apple balance a soft peach finish.
|World Type:||Old World|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Bodegas Tamaral Verdejo: