A Spanish red blend from Bodega Gotica, nestled in the region of Rueda. Tempranillo grapes are harvested at full maturity in the cool of night for freshness. Unoaked, the pressed juice undergoes cold maceration for 48 hours followed by 10 days' low temperature fermentation with skins and full malolactic fermentation.
This creates Cimbalo: a youthful yet meaty and tannic red wine. Flashes of purple and vermillion in appearance, the bouquet shows blue flowers and wild black berries such as sloes. The expressive, concentrated palate shows black fruits with hints of creamy fruit yoghurt. Try with roast vegetables, cured meats, barbecue, tapas or Mexican cuisine.
The Bodega Gotica family have been producing grapes for several generations in the Rueda region of Castilla Y Leon and began to produce their own wines in 2004. Their vineyards were established as far back as 1983 with the utmost care taken for quality fruit.
|Region/Appellation:||Castilla Y Leon/Rueda|
A youthful yet meaty and tannic wine. The bouquet shows blue flowers and wild black berries such as sloes. The expressive, concentrated palate shows black fruits with hints of creamy fruit yoghurt.
|Wine Making Process:||Malolactic|
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||Roast vegetables|Charcuterie|Tapas|Mexican|Barbecue|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Bodega Gotica Cimbalo Tinto Joven: