A refreshing Prosecco from Italy’s long-running Biscardo family who produce wines from their base in Soave, Veneto. Hand harvested Glera grapes are immediately carried to the vinification cellar during the first hours of the day before soft pressing and fermentation in small stainless steel tanks. Around 4 months after vinification, re-fermentation occurs in autoclave.
The result is an Extra Dry Prosecco that is elegant, delicate and aromatic with hints of apples and honeysuckle. Very easy drinking, it is excellent as an aperitif or try with light appetisers or fish courses.
The Biscardo Family have been making wine from their base in Soave for over 150 years and have vineyards close to Barbarano, in the proximity of Euganei hills and Abano, a worldwide famous area for its thermal wellness centers due to sulphurous and curative waters.
Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
Elegant, delicate and aromatic with hints of apples and honeysuckle. Very easy drinking.
|World Type:||Old World|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket