This youthful wine hails from the Beira Interior appellation of Portugal's Beiras wine region. Tinta Roriz (Tempranillo) is blended with Touriga Nacional using old vine grapes from high altitude vineyards on the edge of the Spanish meseta. Unoaked, the long-forgotten terroir only recently being rediscovered brings a wine with expressions of crunchy berry fruit and spice. The palate brings super acidity and shows a wine focused less on tannin, more on flavour. Try with lamb dishes, antipasti, cheeses and Mediterranean cusine.
Winemaker Rui Madeira produces the Beyra range, and has spent many years renovating old properties to showcase the authenticity of terroir and grape variety. The focus is on wines of Douro Superior and the higher altitudes of the Beira Interior, creating wines of purity, definition and energy.
|Grape:||Tinta Roriz, Touriga Nacional|
Expressions of crunchy berry fruit and spice. The palate brings super acidity and shows a wine focused less on tannin, more on flavour.
|World Type:||Old World|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket