This youthful wine hails from the Beira Interior appellation of Portugal's Beiras wine region. A blend native Siria (Codega) and Fonte Cal grapes, handpicked from high altitude vineyards before spending just 4 months in stainless steel. This wine is strikingly zesty and aromatic with lots of green fruit character and a light, refreshing, dry palate. Enjoy with appetizers, cheeses, pastas and Mediterranean cuisine.
Winemaker Rui Madeira produces this Beyra Winery range, and has spent many years renovating old properties to showcase the authenticity of terroir and grape variety. The focus is on wines of Douro Superior and the higher altitudes of the Beira Interior, creating wines of purity, definition and energy.
|Grape:||Síria 60% Fonte Cal 40%|
Strikingly zesty and aromatic with lots of green fruit character and a light, refreshing, dry palate.
|Appearance:||Lemon & Green Hues|
|World Type:||Old World|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Síria 60% Fonte Cal 40%