The famous Tokaj wine region is situated in north-eastern Hungary, on the south-eastern slopes of the Zemplen mountains and stretching over 6000 hectares. It is bordered by several hills to create a terroir and microclimate that is unique in the world. Long, warm autumns, excellent southern slopes, volcanic terroir rich in minerals, and the proximity of the Bodrog and Tisza rivers make it possible to create unique, world class wines.
This dry Furmint from Beres Winery is shining clear yellow in appearance, with cedar and lemon character in the nose. The palate is well-structured, fresh and fruity, with ample peach and playful, lively acids for optimum freshness. Try with a range of seafood, shellfish, sushi, chicken, or creamy risotto and pasta dishes.
Beres is a modern winery located in the picturesque village of Erdobenye who made their debut in 2003 who use the best modern technology, whilst respecting Tokaj wine traditions, to create an excellent contemporary range of wines. Their 45-hectare estate lies in the Bénye Basin, in the geometrical centre of the Tokaj Wine Region.
Cedar and lemon character in the nose. The palate is well-structured, fresh and fruity, with ample peach and apple, and playful, lively acids for optimum freshness.
|Vintage Note:||From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage|
|World Type:||Old World|
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday
Local Delivery - Free on orders over £100
- £5 delivery for orders under £100
- 2 mile radius from the shop, if you are within the radius you will be given the local delivery option at checkout.
- A member of the team will be in touch to book a slot for your delivery