Belle Mare Les Granges de Felines
This southern French blend from Domaine de Belle Mare in the Languedoc-Roussillon region selects early matured grapes harvested at night to retain freshness, with early bottling for a youthful wine. A mix of Sauvignon Blanc, Picpoul, Vermentino and Muscat Sec Petit Grains creates a crisp and refreshing wine that is fruity yet fresh. Perfumed with white flowers, followed by a mouthful of peaches and apricots to the long finish. Ideal as an aperitif but it is also the perfect partner to seafood, grilled fish and fresh salad.
Domaine de Belle Mare have vineyards on the banks of the Étang de Thau, the largest and deepest seaside saltwater lake in the Languedoc region. In a spirit of respect for the biodiversity and the ecosystems of area, they combine sustainable agriculture and vineyard management in line with HVE (Haute Valeur Environnementale - High Environmental Quality) certification.
|Grape:||Sauvignon Blanc 31% Picpoul 31% Vermentino 28% Muscat Sec Petit Grains 10%|
Crisp and refreshing, fruity yet fresh. Aromas of white flowers are followed by a mouthful of peaches and apricots.
|World Type:||Old World|
|Producer:||Domaine de Belle Mare|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket